Duluth Nets’ vast selection of netting, ropes, and floats allows us to tailor seines exactly to the customer’s specifications. In determining how to rig your seine, consider the target species, where it will be used, and how it will be used.
Custom options include:
- Assorted ropes, floats, and netting
- Mudlines for soft and silty bottoms
- Pockets or bags to increase effectiveness
- Umbrellas to prevent fish jumping over seine
- Skirts to prevent fish burrowing underneath seine
- Sewn construction to eliminate gaps between netting and ropes
Please contact us today for any questions.